Digital World runs on Content. The Web, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook all consume content every minute of the day.
Creating content to attract visitors and leverage your own objectives is Content Marketing.
The objective of Content Marketing is brand building, driving traffic to your website, lead generation or customer engagement.
How do we help you use Content Marketing to grow your business?
When we deploy the power of content marketing, along with a well-defined strategy we help you achieve the following goals:
- Improving revenue as a result of your content marketing strategy
- Making more sales and getting more high-quality leads, which will help you meet your revenue goals.
- Getting more traffic to your site, as the more traffic, there is, the greater the possibilities for meeting your other goals.
- Improving the perception of your business, so you gain influence and authority and are seen as a thought leader.
- SEO success, which leads to more traffic.
- Reduced marketing costs, as your content becomes more effective.
- Social media engagement, which can help with both traffic and authority.
Typically, these will have specific numbers attached to them. For example, you might want to:
- Hit a certain revenue target within the month, quarter, or year.
- Get more signups for your lead magnet as a sign that you’re getting more high-quality leads
- Get a certain number of new email subscribers
- See an increase in site traffic and in engagement with your onsite content
- Improve the search ranking of some of your key pages to help boost traffic
- Get a certain number of mentions, shares, and comments for your pillar content
- Be invited to participate in certain key industry events
Content Marketing Strategy
For a successful Content Marketing strategy, it’s essential to know the audience is so that we can create the right content to reach them.
There are two actions that we usually take:
Collect Demographic Data
The first step is to collect demographics on your visitors like Age, Gender, Education, Income, etc. We also get insight into their key interests.
Create Buyer Personas
When we have demographic data and customer feedback, we create out buyer personas. Buyer personas, also known as customer avatars, describe your ideal readers and customers so that you can target content better.
The best customer avatars include information on your customers’ pain points, challenges, sources of information, and behavioral motivators.
When we know all this, we have a better understanding of:
- The kind of content your audience will respond to
- How it will help them
- What will make them care about it
We also look at how your content compares with that of your competitors, and see how any new content will fit in the market.