It’s been more than a month now since the Coronavirus crisis made our lives upside down.
Governments announced a complete lockdown to practice social distancing and businesses took a big hit. No business owner was prepared for this situation as the Coronavirus is something none of us expected.
No one really knows how many people will be infected or who will survive, but it has caused the global stock markets to crash.
Have a look at the traffic stats below. The results for many industries is catastrophic.
There are several businesses that have started to lose a lot of money.
Why this FREE offer?
Even in this gloom, there are good Samaritans around us who are going out of their way to help people. Some are providing rations and food to migrant laborers, some are donating Personal Protection Equipments -PPEs. Hoteliers are offering their rooms and beds for isolation and Quarantine. Online courses are being offered for free. There are so many examples.
That’s why we decided to give a helping hand to help small businesses out. We have decided to give our digital marketing services to small businesses FREE for a period of ONE month.
Even in your business, consider what you can give away for free. Anything you can do to help people out will be appreciated, especially in this difficult time. You’ll also find that it will earn you more goodwill, which is a nice indirect benefit.
Why Does My Business need to go Online?
Sadly, the next few months are going to get worse. The daily count of new Coronavirus victims is growing. From a personal standpoint, all you can do is stay indoors and practice social distancing.
But from a marketing, sales, and business point of view, you can make a change by marketing your business online.
When it comes to traditional marketing, it’s very difficult for small businesses with limited budgets to compete with larger businesses. However, with affordable digital marketing tactics, small businesses can get more visibility for their brand.
How do Small businesses benefit from Digital Marketing?
The virus has caused us to spend more time online, so much so that companies like Netflix have had to reduce their streaming quality to cope up. Online meetings and Webinars are the new normal. The Zoom app is now the most-downloaded Android app in India.
More and more small businesses are implementing digital marketing tactics to effectively reach and engage their target consumers online. One of the important benefits of digital marketing is that it is the best and most cost-effective way to reach your target customer.
A small business can expose over 1,000 targeted people to its products and services for less than Rs 300 using social media. While that same exposure through print costs about Rs 5000. Digital marketing has the potential to transform the way that you reach and engage your customers. With the right digital strategies and effective implementation, small businesses can increase their reach to their prospects and convert them to customers in just a matter of weeks.
What are the different digital marketing strategies I can focus on during this COVID-19 outbreak?
Some of the marketing strategies that you can focus on during these times are:
1. Build or Rebuild your Website: Build your online presence with a professional website if you don’t have one. If you already have a website, rebuild it to sell your products online. Create blogs with valuable content relevant to your industry. Update your customers as to the measures being taken at your business in this crisis. Now is the time to create and provide your customers with informative content. Reassure customers and let them know what you’re doing to help them.
2. Customer Service and FAQs about your products and services: People are using Google more than ever before in these times. Make sure that your website content answers the questions that searchers are looking for, whether stocking certain products and their specifications. Provide answers to these questions — add FAQ schema to the pages they’re on.
3. Utilize Social Media for Reputation Management: Create Social Media channels for your business and utilize them to keep your customers up-to-date with your business. Create posts letting customers know if you’re open or not; if you’re taking online orders or offering take out only, or simply if you’re keeping yourself and your employees safe. Generally, just being active online is encouraged.
4. Do SEO – Search engine Optimisation for your Website: Think about how often you turn to Google or another search engine to find the information you need. Your customers are no different when they start to research the products or services that can help them solve their problems.
SEO is all about ranking your website higher on Google so that you are in front of your customers who are searching online. You need to ensure that whenever people are searching for a product/service that you offer, people come to know about you first.
SEO will ensure that your content appears higher in the search engine results page (SERP), which in turn, will increase traffic to your business website.
Studies prove that 94% of Google clicks are from the first page of Google. The user is far more likely to act on a link that ranks organically on Google. Customers who spend more time on a website are more likely to enquire or order a product. For your content to come on the first page of google it usually takes 3-4 months. Utilize this time of lockdown so that when your business re-starts post-lockdown your site would have already ranked on Google.
5. Do Email Marketing: Email marketing is the practice of using email to promote your business. It is used to cultivate relationships with potential customers, keep current customers informed and updated on your brand, offer coupons to encourage customer loyalty, and more!
Email Marketing is the most cost-effective way to keep your customers informed about new sales or promotions you are running. People want to stay informed about your brand, and email marketing is one of the best ways to stay engaged with that audience. In fact, 28% of customers report subscribing to store or product emails in order to stay informed on brands they care about. If you already have a list then now is the time to nurture it with email campaigns. If you don’t have a list we will help you create one.
What services do I require to go digital?
You will require at least one and a few other of these services to go digital.
- Building a new business website
- Re-building existing website
- Social Media Marketing of your brand
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO of your website
- Email Marketing
- Paid Ads on Google / Facebook
Are these Services really FREE or are there any hidden costs?
Yes, our Digital Marketing Services are 100% free for a period of one month. But third party costs if applicable will be payable. For e.g, if you don’t have an existing website then you have to pay for registering a domain name to the domain registrar and the hosting service provider for webspace.
We will do the registration, technical part of DNS, SSL, etc; designing your website and making it live for FREE. All the content for the website images and videos about your business has to be provided by you.
Click Here to see a sample of an informative and useful website that we can create for you.
If your already have a website then we will re-build/ re-design it for FREE.
Will you provide Google Ads and Facebook Ads for FREE?
No. If you are planning to do any online ads on Google or Facebook then we will do the campaign for FREE but you need to pay to Google or Face book directly.
Our technical SEO services and Email Marketing services are absolutely free for the given period.
Is it mandatory to go for a paid service with you after the FREE service period?
Not at all!! It is up to you to decide whether you wish to continue or not. There is absolutely no obligation to continue with a paid service.
Are these services very expensive to continue after the FREE period?
The kind of returns that you will get by marketing online, you can rest assured that these services will give you the best returns on your investment. We will provide you with the relevant data to track your business performance all through. If we wish to continue we will be happy to discuss it with you.
How do I register for this Free Digital Marketing Services?
Registration is a simple process. Click on the Button Below & Submit your details. We will get back to you soon.
You are having more time now (sadly), so use it to your advantage. Prepare a marketing strategy and implement it with digital initiatives now so you can grow when the lockdown ends.
This way you’ll come out of the Covid-19 situation stronger.