We have Pay Per Click / Search Engine Marketing experts in our Team who passionate about Google Adwords. We work on a performance-driven PPC Campaign giving you maximum ROI.
Every time your ad is clicked, sending a visitor to your website, you have to pay the search engine a small fee. When PPC is working correctly, the fee is trivial, because the visit is worth more than what you pay for it. In other words, if you pay Rs. 50 for a click, but the click results in a Rs 5,000 sale, then you have made a good profit.
What are the benefits of PPC?
A lot goes into building a winning PPC campaign. It starts with researching and selecting the right keywords, organizing those keywords into well-organized campaigns and ad groups, and finally setting up PPC landing pages that are optimized for conversions.
Search engines reward advertisers who can create relevant, intelligently targeted pay-per-click campaigns by charging them less for ad clicks. If your ads and landing pages are useful and satisfying to users, Google charges you less per click, leading to higher profits for your business.
So if you want to start using PPC, it’s important to learn how to do it right.
What are the Benefits of PPC Marketing?
There are four distinct benefits to PPC marketing:
- Speed. Advertisers can quickly drive a significant amount of traffic to their website. If managed effectively, PPC marketing is one of the fastest digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and conversion growth.
- Precision. Creating a highly-targeted audience to show your ads to is straightforward—especially on Search and Shopping Networks.
- Agility. Performance data is available almost immediately, which makes it easier to quickly make adjustments to improve your chances for a successful campaign.
- Measurement. With effective conversion tracking, advertisers can see the ROI of their ads.
What are the disadvantages of PPC Marketing?
While there are distinct advantages to PPC, the advertising model does come with some disadvantages advertisers should be aware of.
- Cost. Depending on your competition and the industry you work in, PPC marketing can be very expensive. Some ad placements can cost over $100 per click! (Don’t worry, this isn’t common, but it does show the variability of the PPC market due to its auction model.)
- Waste. Due to the technical nature of most PPC platforms, wasted ad spend is common without knowledge of the platform.
- Volume. PPC marketing, especially on the Search Network, often depends on search volume. If users aren’t searching for the product or service you offer, Search and Shopping ads won’t generate much traffic.
How do I Learn More About PPC?
Pay-per-click marketing is a complex digital marketing tactic. It offers significant value and it has to be a core building block for any successful digital marketing campaign. Know your goals, set your budget, and test carefully.
Netpro Digital offers PPC marketing services for companies big and small. If you’re interested in working with us or learning more about how we could work together, reach out!